Queensland Surveying Solutions is a trusted industry leader in locating underground services Brisbane.
Our experienced and friendly team is here to offer advice on any project whether you are a builder, developer, landscaper, completing road upgrades or predesign projects.
When Would you Need Underground Services Located?
It’s important to know the location of underground services before undertaking any projects involving digging or where new structures are been installed.
You don’t want to hit important services and rupture pipes or face the risk of being electrocuted.
How Does the Equipment Work to Find the Services?
At Queensland Surveying Solutions, we use equipment of the highest quality to ensure your job is done correctly and efficiently.
- Pipe and cable locator/electromagnetic locator (EML) – vLoc3-pro utility locator: We use this tool for locating buried utilities assuring damage prevention while gathering information for analysis.
- Ground penetrating radar (GPR) – Leica DS2000 utility detection radar: This tool easily detects and positions deep and shallow targets simultaneously, collecting more information, faster, in any environment. Data gathering and export of any underground utilit, from fibre optics to storm sewers is made possible with the DS2000.
- Trace rod – Leica digitrace: Makes locating small, non-metallic drains, ducts or pipes quick and easy and is available in 30, 50 or 80 metre lengths. The digitrace rod can be inserted and pushed along the buried utility under investigation when connected to a DIGITEX signal transmitter and the signal traced on the surface by a DIGICAT cable locator.
- Sonde – Leica MAXiSONDE: A 55mm dual frequency sonde can be used to trace deep lying drains, sewers and other non-conductive utilities. It acts like a signal transmitter, can be attached to a wide range of equipment and has a depth range of 12 metres.
What Kinds of Services do you Locate?
Our services include onsite locating before you dig, predesign locating – onsite mark-up, surveyed paper plans, digital data for design and potholing.
We can locate all essential infrastructure including Telstra services, communication, electrical, water, sewer, stormwater and gas.
Why Choose Queensland Surveying Solutions?
- We use the latest technology and are at the leading edge in professional development within our practice.
- Our surveyors have years of experience and are fully qualified to provide accurate and comprehensive surveys.
- We offer our clients up front quotes with transparency and competitive pricing.
Locating Underground Services Brisbane
At Queensland Surveying Solutions we are a surveying consultancy with years of experience providing support and surveying services in civil, construction, cadastral, mining and engineering industries.
They key to our success is an absolute commitment to the success of our staff as individuals and the projects of our clients.
We’ve helped ensure the accuracy for countless building projects across South East Queensland. To get in touch about how we can help with your next surveying project, call us on 07 3325 0927 or enquire online here.