Are you embarking on a building project or development? If you’ve got a project in the pipeline, you may be wondering, “when do I need a town planner?”
If this question has crossed your mind, this article is for you.
Here at Queensland Surveying Solutions, we have qualified town planners in our team and can answer all your town planning questions.
Keep reading to find out more about when you need to utilise their expertise and guidance, or get in touch with our team today by calling (07) 3325 0927.
Town Planner Duties
Town planners can:
- Prevent you from purchasing a property you can’t develop,
- Draft and manage your development application,
- Find any issues or roadblocks with your development application,
- Increase the possibility of your application being approved by council, and
- Save you time and money!
Read more about our town planning services here.
When Do I Need A Town Planner?
A town planner is a must-have team member when you:
- Are considering buying a property to develop or subdivide.
- Intend to undertake a large commercial, residential or industrial development.
- Are subdividing a property you already own.
- Are carrying out extensive renovations at home.
- Need help with understanding engineering requirements, environmental constraints, and density requirements.
Town planners can also be helpful when you’re carrying out smaller alterations to your home or business property, such as driveways or adding granny flats.
That’s because they have the in-depth understanding of local, state and federal government regulations which may be confusing to navigate for those without previous experience.
Have you got questions, or would like to discuss your development idea with one of our qualified team members?
At Queensland Surveying Solutions we are a surveying consultancy with years of experience providing support and surveying services in civil, construction, cadastral, mining and engineering industries.
They key to our success is an absolute commitment to the success of our staff as individuals and the projects of our clients.
We’ve helped ensure the accuracy for countless building projects across South East Queensland. To get in touch about how we can help with your next surveying project, call us on 07 3325 0927 or enquire online here.