Do you have plans to invest in a development opportunity in the Moreton Bay Council area? Or are you considering subdividing an existing property?
At Queensland Surveying Solutions, our team includes experienced town planners. With strong council contacts and specialising in development applications (DAs), we can help to make the process stress-free for you.
Our town planning services include (but aren’t limited to):
- Pre-purchase assessments
- Subdivision development applications
- Townhouse or unit development applications
- Council compliance issues
- Pre-sale development assessments, and
- Reviews of development approvals.
In this blog, we introduce you to QSS town planner for the Moreton Bay region – Elizabeth Franklin.
Moreton Bay Town Planner: Elizabeth Franklin
Elizabeth Franklin has been an assessment officer with the Moreton Bay Regional Council for 5 years but has spent almost 2 decades working in the town planning industry.
That means she has extensive knowledge about the processes, what council is looking for, scheme requirements and what documentation is required.
5 Benefits of Working with a Town Planner
According to Elizabeth, here are some of the biggest benefits of engaging a town planner:
- Save money: Things are done properly the first time and costly issues are pointed out early and hopefully avoided.
- Dedicated person to liaise with Council: A good town planner will act as your liaison with council throughout the development process. They have pre-lodgement meetings with council and can ensure your application is compliant with local government regulations.
- Help drafting applications: They can draft your development application and carry out approval reviews.
- Assess development potential: Town planners can evaluate your property and estimate its development potential before you invest time or money.
- Make informed decisions about what land: A pre-purchase assessments with a town planner can help you avoid any costly errors in judgement, such as buying a property which you then cannot develop.
Town Planning Services North Brisbane
Town planners can help you to avoid major pitfalls which can occur during a development planning process.
If you’re ready to discuss your development ideas with the professionals at Queensland Surveying Solutions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
At Queensland Surveying Solutions we are a surveying consultancy with years of experience providing support and surveying services in civil, construction, cadastral, mining and engineering industries.
They key to our success is an absolute commitment to the success of our staff as individuals and the projects of our clients.
We’ve helped ensure the accuracy for countless building projects across South East Queensland. To get in touch about how we can help with your next surveying project, call us on 07 3325 0927 or enquire online here.